International Conference and Annual Meeting (In-Person)
Hotel and Travel
Event and Hotel Location
The AACSB ICAM room block cutoff date has passed, and our group room rate is no longer available. However, the Hyatt Regency New Orleans has very limited space available and is accepting hotel room reservations at the best rate based on availability. If you have any questions, please reach out to [email protected].
Hyatt Regency New Orleans
601 Loyola Avenue
New Orleans, Louisiana 70113
Tel. +504 561 1234
- The AACSB ICAM room block cutoff date has passed, and our group room rate is no longer available. However, the Hyatt Regency New Orleans is accepting hotel room reservations at the best rate based on availability. If you have any questions, please reach out to [email protected].
- Includes complimentary in-room Wi-Fi.
- Each delegate is responsible for making his or her own hotel reservation. The cost of the hotel room is not included in the registration fee.
- Any guestroom changes, cancellations, etc., are the delegate’s responsibility and must be made directly with the hotel according to the guidelines below in order to avoid financial penalty.
- Cancellation: All reservations must be guaranteed by a credit card, money order or deposit check. Individuals with guaranteed reservations must cancel their reservation 48 hours prior to the scheduled day of arrival to avoid a one-night cancellation charge.
- When making arrangements through travel websites or an agent, the negotiated AACSB rates may not always be available. Please request your travel agent to book your room in the AACSB-negotiated room block for the event.
- Third-Party Companies: We have been made aware that third-party companies are contacting our attendees, introducing themselves as the official ‘housing bureau’ for the event. This is not the case. EHS, Global Expo Travel, Exhibitor Travel Bureau, and Business Travel Management are not affiliated in any way with AACSB or with the Event Hotel Location. If you booked through these companies, we believe that your information may be compromised and we would strongly recommend that you do not give any personal information, including credit card details. If you receive an e-mail from these companies, please forward to it to [email protected].
AACSB's Health and Safety Commitment and Guidelines
What if I feel unwell or have COVID-19 symptoms?
If you feel sick, experience a fever and/or feel you need medical attention, please call the hotel front desk to request medical facilities for treatment. For testing facility, please visit nolacovidtesting.com. AACSB is not responsible for any fees or results associated with your test. If you test positive for COVID-19 while attending the conference, please immediately contact AACSB's Director of Learning & Development, Reagan Alexander, [email protected]. We ask that you stay in your personal hotel room until proper action has been taken.
AACSB’s top priority is the health and safety of our event attendees and staff. We are working with our partners and vendors to develop protocols that will continue to evolve to reflect the current state of the pandemic response and ensure the safety for everyone in attendance. We will continue to monitor and follow mandates required by federal, state, and local jurisdictions, as well as the guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, and World Health Organization.
- Get Vaccinated: We strongly encourage you to get your vaccine as soon as it is available to you. We recommend that you are fully vaccinated (14 days after your vaccine shot) prior to traveling to the event.
- Know Your Local Travel Protocols: Please make sure you fully understand your local government travel restrictions and return protocols. In addition, please review the current guidelines for the city of New Orleans.
ONSITE SAFETY PROTOCOLS
- Masks Are Optional: While masks are now optional, we will still have some disposable masks for any attendees who may wish to wear one. Please note that masks are still required on public transportation, including taxi's and ride-shares in the City of New Orleans.
- Hand Sanitizing Stations Provided: We recommend that attendees utilize hand sanitizing as often as possible throughout the event. We also encourage you to wash your hands frequently with soap and water for at least 20 seconds and avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Enhanced Cleaning and Sanitization: Meeting rooms will be thoroughly cleaned between each session according to the hotel's comprehensive cleanliness standards. Here is more information on Hyatt's Global Care & Cleanliness Commitment.
Visa Invitation Letters
AACSB International’s policy requires attendees be registered and paid in full to receive a visa invitation letter. If you have an invitation letter request, please email [email protected]. Please allow up to 2–3 business days for a response.