Strategy, Mission and Vision: A Dean's Perspective
Originally presented on 19 February 2020, this recorded webinar showcases two seasoned deans with decades of combined strategic experience, Steve Harvey, Dean and Professor of Management at the Suliman S. Olayan School of Business at the American University of Beirut, and Tim Mescon, Executive Vice President and Chief Officer for Europe, Middle East and Africa for AACSB, as they discuss the intricacies of effective and purposeful mission and vision statements that inspire, motivate and drive organizational impact.
- Describe critical components of mission and vision statements.
- Describe the role of a mission and vision statement.
- Generate critical components of mission and vision statements.
Who Should Attend
This webinar recording is for new and prospective Deans and Associate Deans involved in or anticipating being involved in strategy development for their business schools.
- Mission and vision statements that provide light to guide emergent behavior and new plans in those moments of darkness.
- Strategy as the blueprint for action within a business school.
- Directional clarity for the business school.
''As deans it is very important that we are able to respond to opportunities and challenges. We need to have processes in place to be able to proactively initiate in an increasingly complex and competitive climate.''
––––Tim Mescon, Executive Vice President and Chief Officer Europe, Middle East, and Africa, AACSB International
Access to this recorded webinar is via AACSB's Brightspace learning platform. You will have access to the recording for 30 days from the date of registration.
Questions? Contact [email protected]