Global Business School Data
Through DataDirect, AACSB members can access business school data in specific, customizable formats. DataDirect allows users to create customized reports, customized comparison groups, tables, charts, and percentiles. This data is drawn from annual surveys completed by business schools around the world and is rigorously quality controlled to ensure accuracy.
AACSB members can access data from the surveys in which their school participates, using benchmarking tools, customized reports, and more. Additionally, AACSB members have access to a suite of complementary downloadable reports based on select surveys.
Login (myAACSB / The Exchange login)
If you already have a DataDirect user account, make sure that the email address for your myAACSB account is the same before logging in. If it is different or you are not sure, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have a myAACSB login, you will no longer be required to maintain a separate password to access DataDirect. If you do not have a myAACSB login, please contact email@example.com.
For questions pertaining to DataDirect features and surveys, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
"I use DataDirect to provide relevant benchmarking information for informed decision-making. My college generates comparison metrics from DataDirect throughout the academic year to evaluate and develop business cases for moving the college forward to achieve its strategic goals."
—Ginger Breon, Assistant Dean for Administration and Chief Information Officer, Smeal College of Business, The Pennsylvania State University
- Ability to complete and manage AACSB surveys
- Various levels of access to delegate responsibility for tasks
- Custom comparison groups with security parameters
- Overview reports for all surveys in which your school participates
- Unlimited access to Innovations That Inspire and Collaborations reports
- Unlimited access to basic school information
- Unlimited number of individual accounts for you and your staff