29 June 2018 | Makati City, Philippines
The Strategic Planning for Business Schools Seminar focuses on directing resources and efforts effectively toward the school’s mission. AACSB International’s first three standards deal with strategic management. These include 1) Mission, Impact and Innovation; 2) Intellectual Contributions and Alignment with Mission; and 3) Financial Strategies and Allocation of Resources. This seminar addresses each of these important challenges. In this seminar, you will understand the short- and long-term implications of strategically planning and managing resources, as well as how to gain university and college-wide support for the school’s mission. Learn how to lead and support the people invested in your school’s success while improving long-term sustainability. Often this requires the endorsement and support of senior institutional leadership and this seminar addresses this important challenge as well. Gather examples of how educating people to become change agents, through strategic management, can strengthen the school, university, and community.
This event was formerly known as the Strategic Management Seminar.
- Review case studies and/or examples of strategic planning in higher education
- Present an approach to strategic management and for higher education in action
- Construct values, vision, mission and goal statements; develop a strategy; identify action items to operationalize vision and mission statements
- Develop the elements of an initial strategic management system
- Review the role of strategic planning in AACSB Accreditation
Who Should Attend
Individuals who play a leading role with mission-based strategic initiatives, who are new to administration and academic strategic management, or who are responsible for accreditation activities and/or from schools preparing to launch a strategic plan and/or new mission.
For more information, please contact email@example.com.