The AACSB Event App is at Your Service
We're proud to announce the launch of AACSB's Event App. The App provides easy access to conference schedule, speaker bios, exhibitor information, important updates while at the conference. But that's not all. You can create your personal agenda, take notes from each session, and access all conferences you're attending through one portal. It's the conference journal in the palm of your hand, with live updates and announcements! This App is free of charge - Just download, sign-in, and begin exploring! A newly added feature is the attendee directory which enables you to view and communicate with all conference attendees, at the tip of your finger. To access the directory and other new features, you must create an account using your institutional email address and then log-in to the App. If you already downloaded the App, we recommend installing any updates and creating an account. You must be logged in to access the attendee directory.
NOTE: Be sure to download the free AACSB Event App to the latest version, to access the most current enhancements and functionality. Latest version is as of September 2016.
Downloading the App
1. Via the Apple (version 3.1.2) or Android App Store, search for "AACSB Events." Then, install the App to your mobile phone or tablet device.
2. For best results, select to allow push notifications to your device. Push notifications will allow for your device to receive up-to-the-minute program related messaging, such as room changes or special events.
3. Select the conference you will be attending.
4. Create a Log-in using your institutional email and create a password. Or if you have already downloaded, log-in and authorize the App to synchronize your personal itinerary selections between all of your devices.
5. Begin exploring the event agenda, exhibitors, attendee directory, maps, sponsors, and other new features!