Free Webinar: May 2 and May 3
A View of the Global Online Landscape: Learnings from a Leader in Online Graduate Business Education
Professor Nick Wailes, Director, AGSM and Deputy Dean, UNSW Business School
Wailes is Director, AGSM, and Deputy Dean at UNSW Business School in Sydney, Australia. Prior to taking on this role, Wailes was Associate Dean (Digital and Innovation) at UNSW Business School and was previously the Director of MBA programs at the University of Sydney. He designed and developed MBAX, AGSM’s specialised, online MBA program which is ranked #4 in the world in the most recent Financial Times Global rankings of Online MBAs. Wailes’ research focusses on the impact of technology on organisations, and he is a regular commentator on emerging digital business models.
Cindy Wheatley, Ph.D., SVP of Global Research & Program Development, Keypath Education
Wheatley has worked in higher education for 25 years, serving as a faculty member, an associate dean, and as a leader in online program management and consulting. As Senior Vice President for Global Research and Program Development at Keypath Education, Wheatley manages a team of higher education research and assessment specialists who collaborate with Keypath’s academic partners to select, launch, and manage online programs that will meet their financial and academic goals.
This webinar (originally presented at the ICAM conference in Hawaii) will explore trends and best practices in the online graduate business market across the top four higher education destinations – U.S., Canada, U.K. and Australia. Keypath will present a meta-analysis of enrollment and occupational trends, as well as lessons learned from working with online business programs at top-ranked global universities. Australia’s prestigious University of New South Wales – whose MBAX was recently ranked #4 in the world by The Financial Times – will share how they are applying these best practices to attract and retain online students while delivering high-quality programs. We will conclude the session with Q&A from the attendees.
Key takeaways include:
- Gain a deeper understanding of the global online business market – outlook, demand, opportunities, current student demographics and more
- Learn about best practices for launching online and blended programs, marketing those programs to an international student audience and supporting a diverse student body for exceptional outcomes
- Hear how to launch and grow successful online business programs while protecting your university brand and meeting AACSB accreditation standards
- Gain a perspective on how to leverage data analytics to monitor and improve course quality as well as student outcomes and experiences
- Learn how to achieve faculty buy-in for delivering online programs and support faculty with professional development
Two Dates and Times (Registration link provides access to both offerings)
Wednesday, May 2, 2018 | Free Online Webinar (Live Session with Q&A)
6:30pm EDT (verify your local corresponding time)
Thursday, May 3, 2018 | Free Online Webinar (Recorded) with Live Q&A with Cindy Wheatley
11:00am EDT (verify your local corresponding time)