Become an Exhibitor
AACSB International invites you to Honolulu, Hawaii, USA to participate in the ICAM 2018 Exhibition, April 22-24. You will be an integral part of one of the largest gatherings of business school representatives: 1,300+ attendees from b-schools worldwide. We are happy to provide exclusive Exhibit Hall hours during the Welcome Reception, two breakfasts, and three refreshment breaks held in the Exhibit Hall.
Exhibit at ICAM 2018 to:
- take advantage of networking opportunities;
- showcase your products and services to b-school deans, assistant/associate deans, department chairs and faculty;
- keep up with industry trends by attending informative sessions;
- reinforce long-term business relationships; and
- stay ahead of the competition…make sure attendees have the opportunity to visit your exhibit booth!
New! Expo Demo Sessions
We are now sold out of spaces for Exhibitor Demo Sessions in the Exhibit Hall. Demo sessions are 20 minutes in length, and they include theater style seating for 30 with standing room around cocktail tables in the back of the EXPO theater on the show floor. Time slots are assigned on a first come, first served basis―please contact email@example.com for more information.
The Exhibit Application Fee includes one full conference registration and two EXPO only staff at no charge per 10' x 10' booth. A second full conference registration is 650 USD.
ICAM 2018 Exhibit Fees
Early Rate: Application received with payment before March 1, 2018
- 10 ' x 10 ' Booth: 2600 USD (members), 3200 USD (non-members)
- 10 ' x 20 ' Booth: 4800 USD (members), 5600 USD (non-members)
Standard Rate: Application received with payment on or after March 1, 2018
- 10 ' x 10 ' Booth: 2950 USD (members), 3500 USD (non-members)
- 10 ' x 20 ' Booth: 5100 USD (members), 5900 USD (non-members)
Download the ICAM Exhibitor Prospectus and Application:
10' x 10' Booth Includes:
- 6’ draped table, two side chairs, a wastebasket, and standard ID sign
- Complimentary hyperlinked listing on the AACSB Website
- Directory listing in the ICAM Conference Journal (subject to print deadlines)
- Complimentary listing in the Exhibitor Directory on the Event App
- One complimentary attendee mail list, pre- or post-conference (email addresses are not included)
- One complimentary full ICAM registration with access to plenary and educational sessions, food functions, and receptions; A second full ICAM registration at 650 USD and two EXPO only registrations for booth staff at no charge (access to Exhibit Hall only)*
Note that carpeting will need to be ordered for your booth from our official EXPO services company, as the ICAM Exhibition is in the convention center.
Questions? Please contact Brittany Schoenberg +1 813 367 5200 USA or firstname.lastname@example.org.