Connect. Discover. Lead.
April 22–24, 2018 | Honolulu, Hawaii, USA
Register by March 11 and save 200 USD off of the Onsite Registration Fee!
Susan David, author of the #1 Wall Street Journal bestselling book, Emotional Agility
Winner Thinkers50 Breakthrough Idea Award for the “idea which has the potential to forever change the way we think about business”.
What's new at ICAM 2018?:
ICAM’s agenda is designed to allow the right balance of time to connect, discover, and lead. Check out what is new:
- Highly focused, content rich 20-minute small group discussions.
- Relevant book reviews on business and leadership related topics.
- Designated Speakers’ Lounge for exclusive time with conference presenters.
- Activities with Hawaiian culture infused throughout the event.
- Check the website agenda regularly for up to date information and new activities!
The 2018 International Conference and Annual Meeting
(ICAM 2018) will bring together the collective strength of the world’s top business academics and collaborators to champion the future of business education and the schools that provide it. Join us in Hawaii and come inspired to:
- Ho'ohui — Connect to a culture that successfully embodies tradition while embracing progress. Unite with longtime acquaintances and make new ones whose diverse perspectives contribute to a shared mission to redefine business education.
- 'ike — Discover how to shape graduates who will be adaptable enough to address the global business environment they will be charged with shepherding to success—in a world where the only constant is change.
- Alaka'i — Lead with innovative thinking, purposeful connections, collaborative initiatives, and the synergy of great minds to craft resolutions to the mountainous challenges yet to be conquered.
Our conference agenda is deliberately crafted to allow the right balance of time connect, discover, and lead. So take your time…see why there’s more to Hawaii than just sun, sand, and surf.
Corporate representatives, deans, associate/assistant deans, international directors, program directors, department chairs, and faculty.
Dean, Cornell SC Johnson College of Business, Cornell University
Use #ICAM2018 to share your conference-related feedback, thoughts, and photos. Follow @AACSBevents and @AACSB for the latest news and updates.
For more information, contact Kaya Jill, Manager, Conferences at firstname.lastname@example.org.