Connect. Discover. Lead.
April 22–24, 2018 | Honolulu, Hawaii, USA
Register by March 11 and save 200 USD off of the Onsite Registration Fee!
Register by March 11 for a chance to win up to 500 USD back in travel expenses!*
Complete your registration by March 11, 2018 and be entered for one of six chances to win up to 500 USD back in travel expenses for ICAM.
Susan David, author of the #1 Wall Street Journal bestselling book, Emotional Agility: Get Unstuck, Embrace Change, and Thrive in Work and Life
- Winner Thinkers50 Breakthrough Idea Award for the “idea which has the potential to forever change the way we think about business”.
- Emotional Agility: Amazon’s Best Book of the Year, Forbes Recommended Books for Leaders, CEO-Reads Editor’s Choice
What's new at ICAM 2018?:
ICAM’s agenda is designed to allow the right balance of time to connect, discover, and lead. Check out what is new:
- Brain Boogie: brain fitness exercises to optimize brain performance and reduce mental fatigue.
- Relevant book reviews on business and leadership related topics.
- Designated Speakers’ Lounge for exclusive time with conference presenters.
- Activities with Hawaiian culture available at the headquarter hotel.
- Check the website agenda regularly for up to date information and new activities!
The 2018 International Conference and Annual Meeting
(ICAM 2018) will bring together the collective strength of the world’s top business academics and collaborators to champion the future of business education and the schools that provide it. Join us in Hawaii and come inspired to:
- Ho'ohui — Connect to a culture that successfully embodies tradition while embracing progress. Unite with longtime acquaintances and make new ones whose diverse perspectives contribute to a shared mission to redefine business education.
- 'ike — Discover how to shape graduates who will be adaptable enough to address the global business environment they will be charged with shepherding to success—in a world where the only constant is change.
- Alaka'i — Lead with innovative thinking, purposeful connections, collaborative initiatives, and the synergy of great minds to craft resolutions to the mountainous challenges yet to be conquered.
Our conference agenda is deliberately crafted to allow the right balance of time connect, discover, and lead. So take your time…see why there’s more to Hawaii than just sun, sand, and surf.
Corporate representatives, deans, associate/assistant deans, international directors, program directors, department chairs, and faculty.
Caryn L. Beck-Dudley
Dean, Santa Clara University, Leavey School of Business
Use #ICAM2018 to share your conference-related feedback, thoughts, and photos. Follow @AACSBevents and @AACSB for the latest news and updates.
For more information, contact Kaya Jill, Manager, Conferences at firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Must be registered by March 11, 2018. Non-transferrable to any other event. If winner cannot attend, the travel reimbursement can be transferred to another individual within their institution attending ICAM 2018. No travel costs will be paid in advance; reimbursements will be completed post-event. Subject to all tax laws. The amount is up to 500 USD – if travel costs are less, only the amount spent will be reimbursed. Only one registrant per institution can win. If international, reimbursement will be paid by wire transfer. Only fully-paid registrations are eligible for this drawing. Winner will be notified by March 16, 2018 and must confirm receipt by March 23, 2018 or prize will be redrawn.