June 21–22, 2018 | Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA
Collaboration as a New Disruption
Register by May 10 and save 200 USD!
Bring a corporate partner for only 200 USD more!
Presenting Sponsor and Host:
Co-Lab brings together business school and business practice representatives to ensure that business education is aligned with the needs of business practice. Now more than ever schools and businesses are partnering to create innovative curriculum, solve real business problems, impact communities, and ensure business has access to future managers with the right skills.
Attendees will engage in conversations on the impact of the latest technologies on business and learning, and address the following:
- How can we collaborate on research that works for business and academia?
- How is neuroscience affecting the way we do business?
- How to develop cutting edge curriculum that impacts business practice?
Tom Davenport - named one of the top three business/technology analysts in the world.
- Pioneered the concept of “competing on analytics”.
- Author or coauthor of twenty books, including the bestseller Competing on Analytics: The New Science of Winning.
- Business Schools and their Corporate Partners (advisory board members, collaborators, research partners)
Colleges and universities seeking to engage the private sector to elevate their programs and research initiatives.
- Corporations seeking innovative research partners or public sector resources, as well as looking to better understand incoming talent and development opportunities of current employees.
Value Proposition for Business Connecting with Business Schools:
- Win the War for Talent by connecting with business schools to develop and have access to future managers with the right skills
- Share and Co-create Knowledge based on best business practices
- Partner to impact and Create Value for Global and Local Communities
Paul E. Jensen
Dean, LeBow College of Business, Drexel University
Use #AACSBcolab to share your conference-related feedback, thoughts, and photos. Follow @AACSBevents and @AACSB for the latest news and updates.
Do you have more questions? Contact our AACSB event staff.