March 7–9, 2018 | Boston, Massachusetts, USA
Register by January 24 and save 200 USD!
The B-School Communications and Development Symposium is the perfect opportunity to energize and transform your institutional strategy and business school brand. It is the only event of its kind developed specifically for marketing and development professionals at business schools. Get an inside look at fresh ideas and best practices on branding, strategic communications, donor development, and alumni relations.
Now is the time to energize, modernize, and transform your institutional strategy for the new digital era. Whether you are looking for results-driven, dynamic ways to engage your audience or want to explore the latest trends and case studies shaping universities today, this symposium is the perfect opportunity for discovery.
Professionals in alumni relations, development, marketing, communications, external relations, and deans, associate and assistant deans, and faculty.
Reasons to Attend
- Join your colleagues from around the world to hear today’s most innovative best practices and trends.
- As an attendee, you can easily access all conference-exclusive materials such as presentation materials, discussion boards, etc. through the AACSB Exchange Community.
- This is the perfect opportunity to network with attendees during breaks, interactive sessions, table topic discussions, and receptions.
- Connect with industry-specific, leading companies at the exhibitors showcase to learn fresh ideas and trends to energize, modernize and transform your institutional strategy!
- Enhance your conference experience by attending one of the exclusive Affinity Group Meetings:
Development Professionals Affinity Group
Marketing and Communications Council Affinity Group
Senior Associate Dean, Questrom Professor in Management, and Professor of Marketing
Questrom School of Business, Boston University
Use #AACSBbcds to share your conference-related feedback, thoughts, and photos. Follow@AACSBeventsand@AACSBfor the latest news and updates.
For more information, contact Amanda Riese, Senior Associate, Conferences at firstname.lastname@example.org.
"AACSB provides amazing value to communications and development professionals through this conference. We get to learn from thought leaders within and outside of higher education, network with our colleagues across the country, and develop strategic relationships that will help further our schools' missions."
—Michael Wade Smith, CMO & Director of External Affairs, KU School of Business
"The symposium was a great opportunity to learn what other institutions are doing and meet the people that are making a difference in their institution."
—Steve Kozachyn, Executive Director of External Affairs, Rohrer College of Business at Rowan University, Glassboro, NJ
"I thoroughly enjoyed AACSB's Communications and Development Conference. The event connected so directly with what I do every single day. Often, other conferences and webinars from general higher ed or generic marketing companies have so few relatable takeaways. AACSB's event not only gave me specific takeaways to implement right away, I grew a network of colleagues I could connect with on as our university’s' efforts evolve. I'll definitely be back next year!"
—Robyn Kontra, communications specialist at Cal Poly's Orfalea College of Business