March 27–29, 2017 | New York City, New York USA
Register by March 26 and
save 200 USD!
All sessions on Monday, March 27 will be held at the Newman Library, 151 East 25th Street, New York, NY, 10010.
On Tuesday and Wednesday (March 28-29), all sessions will be held at the Baruch Conference Center, 55 Lexington Ave (at East 24th Street), New York, NY 10010.
Direct questions to Reagan Julian, firstname.lastname@example.org
The B-School Communications and Development Symposium is the perfect opportunity to energize and transform your institutional strategy and business school brand. It is the only event of its kind developed specifically for marketing and development professionals at business schools. Get an inside look at fresh ideas and best practices on branding, strategic communications, donor development, and alumni relations.
Now is the time to energize, modernize, and transform your institutional strategy for the new digital era. Whether you are looking for results-driven, dynamic ways to engage your audience or want to explore the latest trends and case studies shaping universities today, this symposium is the perfect opportunity for discovery.
Business school marketing and development professionals are making plans to meet at the Zicklin School of Business at Baruch College/CUNY, March 27–29, 2017. Will you be among them?
Reasons to Attend
- Join your colleagues during sessions presented by dynamic speakers from around the world, to hear today’s most innovative best practices and trends.
- As an attendee, you can easily access all conference-exclusive materials such as presentation materials, discussion boards, etc. through the AACSB Exchange Community.
- This is the perfect opportunity to network with attendees during breaks, interactive sessions, table topic discussions, and receptions.
- Connect with industry-specific, leading companies at the exhibitors showcase to learn fresh ideas and trends to energize, modernize and transform your institutional strategy!
- Enhance your conference experience by attending one of the exclusive Affinity Group Meetings:
- Development Professionals Affinity Group
- Marketing and Communications Council Affinity Group
Who Should Attend
Professionals in alumni relations, development, marketing, communications, alumni relations, external relations, and deans, associate and assistant deans, and faculty.
"AACSB provides amazing value to communications and development professionals through this conference. We get to learn from thought leaders within and outside of higher education, network with our colleagues across the country, and develop strategic relationships that will help further our schools' missions."
Michael Wade Smith, CMO & Director of External Affairs, KU School of Business
"The symposium was a great opportunity to learn what other institutions are doing and meet the people that are making a difference in their institution."
Steve Kozachyn, Executive Director of External Affairs, Rohrer College of Business at Rowan University, Glassboro, NJ
H. Fenwick Huss
Willem Kooyker Dean, The Zicklin School of Business, Baruch College - The City University of New York
Connect With Us
Use #AACSBbcds to share your conference-related feedback, thoughts, and photos. Follow @AACSBevents and @AACSB for the latest news and updates.
For more information contact Kaya Jill, Manager, Conferences email@example.com