Prepare Current Instructional Practitioners for the Classroom
Do you already have instructional practitioner faculty at your school that could benefit from this experience? The Bridge Program has become an increasingly popular solution for b-school administrators who already have hired instructional practitioner faculty members unprepared for the transition.
"The AACSB Bridge Program has provided a great value for our school. We continually use this resource to transition guest lecturers with relevant corporate experience into long-term lecturers whose insights provide great value to the UT Austin community. We have successfully sponsored three program participants and will be sending more in the future."
Urton Anderson, regarding his experience at previous institution. He is now Director, Von Allmen School of Accountancy, University of Kentucky
Past graduates have been sponsored by:
- Bowling Green State University
- New Jersey Institute of Technology
- The Pennsylvania State University
- Pennsylvania State Erie, Behrend College
- Queens University of Charlotte
- Sacred Heart University
- Sasin Graduate Institute of Business Administration of Chulalongkorn University
- Seton Hall University
- Texas A&M University-Kingsville
- University of California, Irvine
- The University of Texas at Austin
- Xavier University
Enable your instructional practitioners to develop the skills and fundamentals they need to execute a successful course.