Apply for the Program
Preferred candidates generally should have less than five years of classroom experience and less than two years of full-time classroom experience. All applicants are screened by AACSB International on an individual basis and according to the following requirements:
Master's degree (or equivalent professional certification) AND professional experience of significant duration and responsibility related to area of teaching assignment:
- Actively practicing in professional and/or consulting assignment at time of application
- Minimum of 5–7 years of recent extensive professional and/or senior level management experience
- Minimum of 7 years of in-depth industry experience with significant levels of responsibility and expertise
- Actively contributing to the field of expertise through written contribution, participation in professional development activities, and experience
- Outstanding managerial or professional achievements that have significantly impacted an organization or the industry
*AACSB Bridge Program requirements are aligned with the AACSB Accreditation Standards and may be subject to change.
Completed applications must include a current resume detailing professional experience. Applications are reviewed by AACSB based on selection criteria that is aligned with AACSB Accreditation Standards for instructional practitioner status.
Accepted applicants will automatically be registered for the program following the remittance of their tuition. Participants are then provided orientation packets detailing the event. Tuition cost for the U.S. Program is 5,000 USD which includes most meals but does not include lodging.Tuition cost for the U.K. Program is £3,630.
US Program Application
UK Program Application
Program applications and resumes may be submitted by email or standard mail to:
c/o The AACSB Bridge Program
777 South Harbour Island Boulevard
Tampa, Florida 33602 USA