View Upcoming Offerings
As a new dean, you are not alone. In AACSB's latest dean's survey, 72 percent of current deans are serving in their first deanship. And, in those first few years of transition and discovery, you will be called upon to solve complex problems and take advantage of strategic opportunities in unexpected ways.
The New Deans Seminar is a "must-attend" event that provides insightful advice on how to handle the first few years—including interactive discussions regarding expectations, career path, strategic planning, and AACSB Accreditation. This is your chance to talk about the things you can't discuss on campus.
Get a head start in your new role by building trusted relationships and expanding your network with others. You'll have the opportunity to talk one-on-one with experienced deans who have been through the process.
With a redesigned agenda and two new sessions, this three-day event will prepare you for success, no matter what your goal as dean may be.
- Learn how to be the voice of your business school.
- Provide vision and leadership through strategic planning.
- Build a close-knit community with deans from around the world.
- Discuss international strategies to bring your business school to the next level.
- Interact with seasoned deans.
Who Should Attend
This seminar is designed for new, interim, and acting deans of two years or less.