Call for AACSB Board of Director Nominations - January 2018 Election
Posted July 05, 2017 by Santiago Iñiguez
- Chair, Nominating Committee - AACSB International
AACSB International is seeking candidates for officer and director positions for the January 2018 AACSB Board of Directors election.
Support of our mission of fostering engagement, accelerating innovation, and amplifying impact in business education worldwide requires active participation of business education’s most qualified leaders. I am asking you to identify and submit the names of nominees you recommend for AACSB officer and board of directors positions.
In accordance with the AACSB board structure, nominees are requested for the following positions:
- Board Officer—Vice Chair-Chair Elect (1 position)
- Board Member—Representative of an accredited Organization from the United States (3 positions)
- Board Member—Representative of an educational Organization from Europe, Middle East, or Africa, accredited or non-accredited (2 positions)
- Board Member—Representative of an educational Organization from Canada, accredited or non-accredited (1 position)
- Board Member—Representative of an educational Organization from Asia Pacific, accredited or non-accredited (1 position)
- Board Member—Representative of an educational Organization from the United States, not accredited by AACSB (1 position)
All positions will take office on July 1, 2018.
Please complete one nomination form for each potential candidate and return to AACSB by July 31, 2017. Completed forms may be directed to Pat Moser at email@example.com. It is important that we receive all nominations by this date in order to meet deadlines for the Nominating Committee and Board of Directors review.
Thank you for your continued support of AACSB International’s efforts to advance quality business education worldwide.