AACSB International Board of Directors Election Takes Place January 16–31, 2016
Posted December 16, 2015 by Pat Moser
- Vice President, Governance and Administration - AACSB International
Official representatives of AACSB member institutions will soon be asked to vote for open positions on the AACSB International Board of Directors. The representatives will be contacted by email and provided with a link to cast votes electronically.
Representatives will have until January 31 to vote for the following candidates:
Vice Chair-Chair Elect: Uncontested
- Soumitra Dutta, Cornell University
Board Member—Representative of an institution from the United States (Accredited): Three positions to be filled with each to serve a three-year term
- Neil S. Braun, Pace University
- John A. Elliott, University of Connecticut
- Reginald H. Gilyard, Chapman University
- Idalene Kesner, Indiana University, Bloomington/Indianapolis
- Terry S. Maness, Baylor University
- Srilata Zaheer, University of Minnesota
Board Member—Representative of an institution from the United States (Accredited): Two positions to be filled with each to serve a two-year term
- Stephanie Mattox Bryant, Missouri State University
- James G. Ellis, University of Southern California
- Amy Hillman, Arizona State University
- Ira Solomon, Tulane University
The election will be held during the last two weeks of January 2016, and the results will be announced in early February. The vice chair-chair elect serves three consecutive one-year terms as vice chair-chair elect, chair, and immediate past chair.
Newly elected board members will take office on July 1, 2016.
For AACSB Official Representatives who did not receive the link to the ballot on January 16, 2016, please check your SPAM folder or contact Pat Moser via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone +1 813 769 6510.